Actor Akah Nnani Opens Up About Marriage Challenges: "There Are Times I Don't Like My Wife"



Nollywood star Akah Nnani recently shared candid insights about his marriage, revealing that he occasionally struggles with his feelings towards his wife, Claire.


During an interview with Toke Makinwa, Akah emphasized that the foundation of his relationship is genuine love rather than fleeting emotions or infatuation. He explained that there are moments when he and Claire don't particularly like each other, but it is their deep love that sustains their marriage.


"People often marry for the wrong reasons," Akah noted. "For me, it's about love. There have been times when I don't like my wife, and she feels the same about me. It's love that keeps us together during those times."


He further elaborated on the complexities of love, highlighting the importance of embracing and loving each other's imperfections and flaws. "Love is complicated; you have to accept someone's demons. That's why it truly is love," he concluded.


Post a Comment

0 Comments